First Post

Strange that I now Somehow feel that I want to write a public blog for all to see. Yes I will prolly never tell me real name. But this is a way just to get random feelings and thoughts heard. Get random opinions from other people. I guess that could be a good thing. Take a different out look on life. Once that is most likely needed. Or maybe this is a way for me to just vent. Get it out there so that I can feel better about my life. Even though it really isn't that bad and I don't have anything huge to complain about, I still feel the need to just vent.

So here it goes.

Gotta love the stupid retarded Triangles. So I am in love with someone that I have to wait to have. With no honest real guarantee that I can have them. Who is to say that they do not fall in love and get married to the person they are currently "with". And I say it like that because if they are with this person, they wouldn't be with me either. And it isn't that we are sexually together, but we are mentally together. It's a shitty situation. But at the same time, it isn't. Like I know the place we will end up and I just have to be patient for it. Meh. Yeah. Okay.

So that is my ranting for the evening. LoL. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.