Sad Times.

So I have come to the conclusion that I need to disappear. I am being made out to be the bad guy and I can't stand it. Not to mention more than one person has told me not to go over and try to be friends any more. Like what the fuck ever right.?! My so called "Friends" have turned against me. My own family is no longer helping me with just listening to my side. I don't want advice, I just need to vent. And the center of all this Drama can only say " Do what you gotta do, I may not like it, but I understand." What The Fuck Does That Fucking Mean!?!?!?!?! Everything is so Crypted and Elusive that it just sucks. I want to cry and I almost cried on him today. But I can't. All I have is me. This is who I am. I will always be friends. But hey, why am I sitting back and taking the shit when I shouldn't even be involved in this fucked up drama.
Yeah so this is my position right now and it is basically saying fuck the whole situation. It is not fair to me. Yeah enough for now. More post later I am sure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Life Update

Effort