Late nighter
Okay. So my whole issue has seemed to have gotten worse. I was confronted and I told the truth. But now what does that leave me? Nothing. Now that the truth is out there, things will be resolved and fixed. Have I just lost my chance? However, there is a quote that I live by, and must stick by. Here it is..
"You must lose something you can't afford to lose, trust someone you have no reason to trust, and love someone with no hope of him ever loving you in return"
Kind of a fucked up way to look at life I guess. But then at the same time, is it really? At least in the end you know you have lived life to the fullest. And, hey, I can live with that. SO basically if I do lose this chance at love. At least I know I have tried. I love and most likely will be saying loved, but at least I have tried. I mean I do sit here and try to be optimistic, but sometimes you just can't.
So here goes another day of confusion, another day of life, and yet another random post so the whole world can see.
"You must lose something you can't afford to lose, trust someone you have no reason to trust, and love someone with no hope of him ever loving you in return"
Kind of a fucked up way to look at life I guess. But then at the same time, is it really? At least in the end you know you have lived life to the fullest. And, hey, I can live with that. SO basically if I do lose this chance at love. At least I know I have tried. I love and most likely will be saying loved, but at least I have tried. I mean I do sit here and try to be optimistic, but sometimes you just can't.
So here goes another day of confusion, another day of life, and yet another random post so the whole world can see.
Comments