Therapy

It has been over 24 hours since I saw the therapist. She was nice. We didn't talk much, I did a lot of the talking. However, she said that she feels he is hiding behind an excuse. Her exact words had been " He needs to man up and stop hiding behind an excuse because it is easier." She also asked who his therapist was because she was upset that they would tell him what they did. She also mentioned that I shouldn't be the one to schedule any of our couples classes. Because if he really wants to go and work on us, he will be the one to make the effort. And I agree with her. I am no longer going to go out of my way or spend time doing what he wants me to do for "us". If he really wants it, he can make forth the effort and do it. 

On a side note, he is touching me more and giving me more hugs. Strange how that happens after I tell him good bye.

Another one of my friends told me today that when I start dating or when boys start taking interest in me, that it will get hard. Because even if he doesn't want to be with me, he won't want anyone else with me either. Which I hope isn't the case because I don't want that drama. Not that I am going to go out and date, I have no interest in anyone.  There is someone who is extremely interested in me, I have already told them I am not looking for any kind of relationship other than friendship. So as long as I don't let him believe there is more than that, I don't mind him hanging around. It's nice to have attention and have someone call you beautiful that you just met.

Anyways. I need to go to bed. I find that I am getting old and sleep is my friend. Well, that and two babies waking up in the middle of the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.