Sexism at its Finest
Another day in the life of Domestic Violence. So far, it is on the mild side. First, I got a package and instead of it being placed nicely it was thrown on the ground. Mom asked who it was for and he replied with It's not for you or me. So I was like "obviously it's for me since he can't just say that it is". Again, I know I could have ignored him being mean to my mom and throwing my breakable package on the ground, but after 70+ days of lockdown and this abuse it gets really hard to just take it. So that pissed him off. He finishes making his dinner that I purchased for everyone and goes outside. But he left the microwave open because it was dirty and one of us needed to clean it, god forbid he do that. Then I look at the counter where he made his dinner and he left a giant mess. He does every day. He never cleans up after himself and then he yells at me or my mom for the mess.
It is unreal. I really don't understand how the VA hospital is okay with this behavior and sees nothing wrong with it. Its okay to abuse your family if you've served. Fine, we clean it up. Then I walk up the stairs and he moved dishes that needed to come downstairs from a safe place, to a dangerous place. Instead of bringing them downstairs, he put them in a place that the dogs could get to, or the kids could step on one knock over.
Like seriously, come the fuck on. This grown ass man, is a giant ass child. He sits here and claims that we abuse him when he goes out of his way to call us names, and call us stupid, and counts, and bitches. Makes messes for us to clean, and if we don't, we get yelled at. But, we abuse him. And if we call the cops because he's yelling and threatening us, we have to leave. Broken ass system. Broken.
Comments