Tears
There was a lot of crying today. And giving back of the ring. I just don't want to do this anymore. There is no respect at all. We talk and nothing gets heard. Neither one of us is willing to bend. He's older, yet I feel that I am the one who has to do everything. I always have to be the stronger one, the bigger person. Why can't I just not. For one day.
Then after I thought it couldn't get worse, the spot I applied for has been filled. Then my friend brings up old news with the stupid whore. ksajdfkasjfakjasdfa
All I can say in all this is I love you Grandma, and I love you my best friend of all time.
Then after I thought it couldn't get worse, the spot I applied for has been filled. Then my friend brings up old news with the stupid whore. ksajdfkasjfakjasdfa
All I can say in all this is I love you Grandma, and I love you my best friend of all time.
Comments