Weekend Shananagains.

So I thought this weekend was going to be great. Just us, no kids since Thursday night. I was so wrong. He was grumpy because his week sucked and he is tired. As usual. Always tired. So am I and I don't complain about it as much as him.  So whatever. Then Friday, was okay, not to terrible. Mostly tired because I worked that evening. Saturday Morning I worked at 6 am. Then when I got off we went to "dinner" and then to the concert. After the Concert we saw a bunch of people we know.  And while in this crowd he once again disrespected me. I literally just walked away this time. Of course it was turned around on me and made me look like the ass. I am just so tired of the constant public disrespect. I want to listen to my grandma and keep on trying. But why, if I am the only one willing to try to make things better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Life Update

Effort