Untitled
He looks at me like he wants to say something, but won't. He looks at me , like I am the plague. He looks at me like he no longer knows what to do. The look is something I don't like to see.
As I'm standing here in the Dark,
Still as a predator waiting for prey
Wondering if Daylight will ever arise.
Realization of fate to come,
never brings happiness.
A sharp knife,
and a Dull pain
Words can bring even,
the strongest willed down.
Silence, will ruin it all.
Sometimes I wonder if I am doing the right thing. Am I doing this for me or for my kids? I would like to think both. However, if kids had not been involved, I would of been long gone. My entire life, I have never been with one person who was faithful. There was someone once, and he would of been faithful, and very attentive, however he wasn't something I could see ever being special. Am I just attracted to people that can't respect me as a person? Who are morally bankrupt? ( not all granted ) . Maybe I am doing something wrong. Maybe I lead them to do this. Maybe I am such a terrible, horrible person that somehow makes them cheat and stay at the same time. Obviously my reading didn't go as planned. It did start well, she liked him. Then the name came up. The horrible name of the whore who can't just go away. The whore who has to stay in my life and screw my friends. As I do have more to say, the little one is now awake. <3
As I'm standing here in the Dark,
Still as a predator waiting for prey
Wondering if Daylight will ever arise.
Realization of fate to come,
never brings happiness.
A sharp knife,
and a Dull pain
Words can bring even,
the strongest willed down.
Silence, will ruin it all.
Sometimes I wonder if I am doing the right thing. Am I doing this for me or for my kids? I would like to think both. However, if kids had not been involved, I would of been long gone. My entire life, I have never been with one person who was faithful. There was someone once, and he would of been faithful, and very attentive, however he wasn't something I could see ever being special. Am I just attracted to people that can't respect me as a person? Who are morally bankrupt? ( not all granted ) . Maybe I am doing something wrong. Maybe I lead them to do this. Maybe I am such a terrible, horrible person that somehow makes them cheat and stay at the same time. Obviously my reading didn't go as planned. It did start well, she liked him. Then the name came up. The horrible name of the whore who can't just go away. The whore who has to stay in my life and screw my friends. As I do have more to say, the little one is now awake. <3
Comments