Patience

It's been four days. A very long, long four days. I am going to support him through his rough time as he did for me. I have hope that once he is healed we will have a chance. Right now he doesn't feel that we do. He's done with me, but we are still going to wait until we do the couples thing before he completely gives up. 

He went to a hotel for a few nights. Long nights they had been. I set here yearning for him to just be in the room, be around me. I got used to him not sleeping when I was, but it was still nice knowing he was there, in the room, if I woke up. I would sometimes wake up and just lay there watching him play on the computer. So silly it seems. But just watching him calmed me.

Oh how I wish things had been different. Maybe we could of saved each other sooner. The wedding is off and it is very hard telling everyone that it is. My dad is flipping out and not being supportive. Instead he is being destructive to my life. Not even his.

My love can barely handle each day. He needs help and they are making him wait for it.  I have promised one thing. I will stand by him in his time of need until he forces me away. Even then, I will still be here, silently. I have hope that someday it will work out and that everything will be fine. I want to be more then best friends. I want to be his partner, forever, until the day I die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.