Thursday

Today was a bit easier. I did have a headache for a good part of the day. But I didn't cry. Not once. I am very proud of myself. And I got complimented by someone for how well I was keeping it together. Then tomorrow I have a lunch with one of my best friends. I have missed him a lot. But the lunch will be amazing and perfect!

I am less stressed about moving out on my own. I know it will be okay and it is what I want to do. I had a few doubts there for a day because everyone was fighting me on it. But it is what is best for me. My kids will be provided for and they will still be coming over to grandma's during the day to be babysat. So it works out.

I FINALLY washed my hair today, since Saturday. I noticed when I am upset, I will shower but not wash my hair. Maintenance sucks. But at least this way it will keep the new color longer. :) At least now I will feel clean. It doesn't matter how many times you shower, if your hair is dirty, you just feel ditry. Thankfully I brush my teeth, unlike some I know....

Regardless of that. Today is a calm day. Thank you for that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.