First day
Yay ! First day of school all over ! woooo. I mean work.... Anyways, I did attempt to just have a normal conversation that some how got turned into an arguement. That was fun. I think he just likes to fight with me. I really need to figure out what I am doing. For those that believe in past lives, here are my thoughts.
I feel that we have had a relationship in the past. Maybe I cheated on him, or maybe he cheated on me back then as well and this was another chance to try and get it right. However, we obviously failed to learn our lessons. I used to feel that I would not come back another time, but I see now that I do. I failed to be happy. I was doing so well for 23 years then out of no where this all happens. I do know he is my soul mate for we continue to meet over and over again. He is always there, no matter how far back in my lives I sometimes see or remember.
I do believe that we can change our paths at anytime even though we already have them set for us. However, if you change it, it may mess with other things that send you back.
I had a bunch more I wanted to say but I just got really tired. So night night.
I feel that we have had a relationship in the past. Maybe I cheated on him, or maybe he cheated on me back then as well and this was another chance to try and get it right. However, we obviously failed to learn our lessons. I used to feel that I would not come back another time, but I see now that I do. I failed to be happy. I was doing so well for 23 years then out of no where this all happens. I do know he is my soul mate for we continue to meet over and over again. He is always there, no matter how far back in my lives I sometimes see or remember.
I do believe that we can change our paths at anytime even though we already have them set for us. However, if you change it, it may mess with other things that send you back.
I had a bunch more I wanted to say but I just got really tired. So night night.
Comments