Physic
I think it is long over due that I visit my dear Physic. The great thing is she doesn't say "this is what is going to happen no matter what, you must follow it". She shows me different choices I could make and the possible outcomes. Granted everything can be changed , which is why she shows you different roads.
I have come to a point in my life that I am 100% completely and utterly lost, alone and empty. I don't like feeling this way and I wish I didn't. However, no matter what I have been doing, it doesn't seem to work. If my life mission is to be a "healer", how can I assist in healing if I am so broken. Simple, I can't. Now I really can't blame anyone but myself for this feeling that I have. I am the one who chose to just shut down instead of deal with it. And I am the one who saw the signs for two years and that part of me just ignored it and attempted to trust. But the feelings are warranted.
I have come to a point in my life that I am 100% completely and utterly lost, alone and empty. I don't like feeling this way and I wish I didn't. However, no matter what I have been doing, it doesn't seem to work. If my life mission is to be a "healer", how can I assist in healing if I am so broken. Simple, I can't. Now I really can't blame anyone but myself for this feeling that I have. I am the one who chose to just shut down instead of deal with it. And I am the one who saw the signs for two years and that part of me just ignored it and attempted to trust. But the feelings are warranted.
Comments