Life

Maternity leave is coming to an End. I go back to work on Saturday. We have a shift bid and I am hoping to get my number one choice, but for some reason I doubt that will happen.  Things are slightly better. I keep having really bad days and really good days. Today I feel like crying. Just because.  One of my friends told me yesterday that the whore homewrecker that was sending the pictures tried to get down his pants knowing he had a girl friend. When he said no, she sent him half nekkid pictures. I just can't seem to get this horrible person out of my life. What should I do? I love him, but I don't know if I can stay with him if I keep having these constant reminders of what has happened.
I am very nervous about going back to work as well. I get to see the girls he has flirted with along with the people he has told our situation too. Yay for being pittied behind my back. I need to find a way out to a different department or different job. Which sucks since I do love where I work. Most of the time. We are also hiring again, which will bring in hot new girls to be on my turf.
Yesterday we just went out and walked around without the kids. It was a nice change. But I just couldn't be happy. I need to find something to get rid of this numb feeling so I can be happy again.  I want to believe that it is possible, however I am not to sure of that.
I start my diet tomorrow. Once I loose all my weight, I should be a happier person. I hate being fat and I know he hates that I am fat. Anyways. I am feeling a bit ill. Later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.