Moving Forward

"‎'We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.'
- Joseph Campbell"


. He used my depression as an excuse for this to happen. We are going to attempt to work through this but it seems that he is always mad at me and wants me to just get over it faster. How do you get over something when it is this huge. Sending nekkid pictures to other girls isn't right, and the fact that the other girl knew he was with me, had a baby and another on the way, that didn't stop her. I did confront her and call her a homewrecking whore. But it doesn't make me feel better. In the past two weeks since I found out there was an incident with a girl that I knew nothing was going on, but I wanted to ask anyways to see his reaction. He got so upset that the next day he yelled at me so much that our son cried. It was heartbreaking. Now to try to make up for it, he has been making me a playlist of songs. I want to make this work, I do. But how can I when he is always mad and I don't trust him.
Life can be funny. And not fair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sleep Deprivation

There is the Ups, then the Downs.

To lazy to think of a title.